Buying a new home takes commitment and hard work, but it needn’t be out of reach for first home buyers in Victoria. Despite this good news, as a country, Australia’s
As a first home buyer, how can a mortgage broker help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Using Blutin Finance, a Melbourne mortgage broker, to get a home loan offers several benefits to you. A mortgage broker saves you time searching for a lender as they have several lenders on hand to compare. Mortgage brokers can serve as mortgage advisors as they know lenders’ policies and steer you away from lenders that have onerous terms. By meeting with us, you will get a quick understanding of your choices in lending, available rates and the process of applying for a mortgage. Some lenders only allow you to access their services via a mortgage broker.
- When meeting with Blutin Finance, you can expect the following;
- We ask a lot of questions to understand your situation, goals and objective
- We will research and come up with a shortlist of loan options for you based on the most suitable lending policy and cost of the loan.
- Help you understand your borrowing capacity
- Compare all the mortgage products available and concisely present them for you
- As a mortgage broker in Melbourne, we are required to provide you with an up-to-date Credit Guide. The guide contains necessary information regarding our legal obligations and your rights as a customer.
- Collect and present to you the preliminary assessment, which summarises our research results and recommendation.
- We work on Saturdays which means you don’t have to take time off work to do your mortgage.
- Provide you with some of the expenses you may incur when buying a house such as Stamp Duty, solicitor’s costs, etc.
- As a trusted mortgage broker in Melbourne, our services do not stop when settlement is done. We are in regular contacts with you after settlement to assist with your mortgage or even purchase of your next property.